Recover Yahoo Password
If you have forgotten your Yahoo mail account password and not being able to login into your account? Then there is no need to worry. Yahoo accounts can be recovered with the help of recovery methods such as your Recovery phone number, Alternate email address, or Security Question.
Through these ways, you can retrieve your account without difficulties. However, at any point, if you are not being able to access your recovery methods and you want to Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number and Alternate Email. At that condition, you can also use the other recovery method that is your security questions and you can reset a new password for your Yahoo mail account and access your account without difficulties.
Therefore, in this post, you will learn how you can Recover your Yahoo Password via using Security Questions. Follow the below-presented step to recover your yahoo account Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number and Alternate Email.
Steps to Recover Yahoo Password:
- First of all, open the Yahoo login page using any favorite web browser.
- Next, enter your Yahoo “Username’ in” or “Mobile Number’ in the text box. Tap on the “Next” button.
- Now, pick the option “Forgot Password” option, or in case if you don’t know about the alternative email address or mobile number and then, select “I need more” option.
- After that choose the Recover Yahoo Password option through security questions.
- Now you will require to enter the right answers to the security questions. Tap on the “Next”, and then tap on the “Continue” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the procedure.
- Finally, on the password reset page, set a new password for your Yahoo mail account. Re-enter the password again to confirm.
Now you are done!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
In this way, you can complete the procedure of resetting your Yahoo mail password to Recover Yahoo Password Without a Phone Number and Alternate Email.