If you and your pet are ready for a real adventure this year, so call +1-888-826-0067 to book your Spirit Airlines Reservations.
NEW YORK – Feb. 16, 2021 – PRLog — Are you thinking about bringing your pet flying Spirit Airlines to their next destination with you? If yes, make sure that you are aware of all the various rules and fees of the Spirit Airlines Pet Policy.
Spirit Airlines Pet Policy
Spirit Airlines is allowed to travel only small pets on all domestic flights, including Puerto Rico and St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. Spirit does not accept the animal on international flights.
You must inform Spirit Airlines that you are traveling with a pet as each flight has a limited capacity for pets. So as soon as your travel plan is confirmed, you should reserve your place on the plane. To Book your Flight Contact Spirit Airlines Reservation Number +1-888-826-0067.
Pets Allowed In Cabin
- Small Domestic dogs
- Small Domestic cats
- Small household birds
- Small domestic rabbits
Important Things To Know While Travelling With Pets
- Spirit Airlines does not require a health certificate for pets while traveling.
- Pet must be at least 8 weeks of age and fully weaned.
- Exotic pets such as snakes, spiders, rodents, etc. will not be accepted.
- A maximum of 2 pets are allowed per container, but only one container is allowed per guest.
- Passengers are allowed only for one Pet container with a max of 2 animals.
- Pet Carrier should be enclosed, leakproof, and ventilated.
- Spirit Airlines does not transport pets in the cargo at any time.
- Pet Carrier is considered a carry-on baggage item and will incur a fee.
- Spirit Airlines require vaccination certificates for pets if you are traveling to Puerto Rico.
- The combined weight of the pet and the carrier cannot exceed 40 pounds (18.14 kg).
- Pets are not allowed to travel on international flights unless they are service animals.
Spirit Airlines Pet Fees
Spirit Airlines’ pet fee is $ 110 per pet container. So for a round trip, you will pay $ 220. Pet carriers must meet size requirements as they should be kept in the cabin with the passenger.
Spirit Airlines Pet Carrier Guidelines
The Pet carrier should be 18 “L x 14” W x 9 “H (should not exceed 45 cm x 35 cm x 23 cm). They should be large enough so that the animals stand in an upright position and be able to walk comfortably. Pets must remain in the pet carrier at all times. The container should have a waterproof bottom and adequate ventilation.
Due to unsafe temperatures and conditions in the cargo, pets cannot be checked in as baggage. In addition, pets can not be placed in the overhead compartments for similar reasons.
Visit https://www.friendztravel.com/airlines/spirit-airlines for details